Manager of Special EventsCompany: Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
Date Posted: November 22, 2013
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage MSAA’s signature fundraiser Swim for MS including sponsorships, registration assistance and communications.
- Create and implement Volunteer program and guidelines, including managing the efforts of in office development volunteers.
- Provide support for Third Party Events and volunteers nationwide.
- Manage all logistics for MSAA’s Gala. Working with COO and Senior Director of Development to secure sponsors for event.
- Coordinate MSAA’s special events including our Golf Tournament, regional events, Art Showcase, etc.
- Manage and direct volunteers and staff as needed for fundraising events.
- Manage corporate event partnerships, in-kind sponsorships and cause marketing relationships.
- Evaluate fundraising activities by keeping records on individual events and campaigns and analyzing data results.
- Create materials to enhance MSAA’s overall fundraising effort and help create a kit and other tools that will facilitate MSAA’s fundraising outreach.
- Assist Senior Director of Development by taking initial calls from vendors who have a fundraising prospect for MSAA.
- Explore product sales and social entrepreneurship as revenue streams for MSAA.
REQUIRED DEGREES, LICENSES AND CERTFICATIONS:
BA/BS preferred. Non profit experience helpful.