Director of DevelopmentCompany: Fellowship Senior Living
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
To support our continued growth and excellence, Fellowship Senior Living (“FSL”), a leading Life Plan Community (“LPC”) seeks a dynamic fundraising leader to serve as the Director of Development. As the front-line fundraiser and a highly visible advocate for FSL, the Director will provide strategic leadership to build an effective annual fundraising program, increase philanthropic revenue over the next three years, expand the donor base, and support the creation of a sole-supporting foundation to house the philanthropy program.
- Sincere interest in the mission, goals, and work of FSL, and demonstrated desire and/or commitment to work closely with older adults and to advocate for their health and well-being
- A minimum of five to seven years of related, progressively responsible fund development experience
- The skill and ability to develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate a diversified fund development program that will, over the next three years, maximize potential gift income
- Experience in cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major and planned gift donors
- Able to direct the operations of the FSL Foundation when it is established
- Able to build and sustain a committed and influential volunteer board of directors
- Drive to cultivate relationships in the surrounding community, with local businesses, civic and social groups, estate and financial planning professionals, and other professionals with an interest in the value and mission of FSL
Weblink to full position description: https://tinyurl.com/FSLDirectorofDevelopment
Contact Information/How to Apply:
This search is being led by Richner + Richner, LLC. Please apply with a cover letter and resume to Patrick Naswell at Patrick@RichnerRichner.com.