Development Operations ManagerCompany: Bancroft
Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Bancroft is a leading service-provider for children and adults with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities or those in need of neurological rehabilitation.
We provide a full continuum of highly effective services — for people of all ages and every level of abilities — based on best practices and scientifically proven techniques. Our services include special education, vocational training, supported employment, structured day programs, group home and apartment programs both on-campus and in the community, short-term behavioral stabilization services for children, and in-home and outpatient rehabilitation services.
As a nonprofit organization, we are solely committed to supporting people with special needs and their families, to help make it One World. For Everyone.
Bancroft is currently seeking a Development Operations Manager to join our Development department at our Cherry Hill, NJ headquarters.
The Development Operations Manager is charged with overseeing all aspects of prospect management including prospect assignment, segmentation, and research, and plays an important role in the identification of new prospects along with the evaluation of the capacity of current donors in preparation for a Campaign. The Operations Manager will work with the Sr. Director of Individual Giving and Family Relations to execute the direct mail campaign and the employee giving campaign. In addition this position will be responsible for gift reporting, the administration of the department’s budget, and oversight of the gift acknowledgement process.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Five or more years of experience in a sales and/or development organization working closely with the identification and qualification of current and potential donors.
- Experience interacting with multiple areas of fundraising including the annual fund, major gifts, gift processing and acknowledgement, event planning, and communications.
- Experience working with volunteers and board members.
- Experience managing a departmental budget.
- A strong track record in managing activities related to an active fundraising team.
- An understanding of the Development Engagement Process (identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship).
- A knowledge of Salesforce Software or a demonstrated ability to learn new software necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Click here to apply today or visit our careers page at www.bancroft.org/careers.