Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties (JFS) is a multi-service family counseling agency. OUR JFS TEAM of dedicated and passionate employees set out each day on behalf of our clients. OUR Team is committed to motivating and empower people to realize their fullest potential to achieve personal goals.
As a member of this esteemed team, you will be assured growth (mentoring, education & experience), robust benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 403 B, TelaDoc, and more…offered to qualified employees at 30-days), and extreme time flexibility (18 Holidays + Vacation + Sick days). Find Your Path to JFS for Your Rewarding Career.
Grants Associate Overview
- Core competencies include responsibility for managing the agency’s grant process, tracking operation efficiency, production planning, daily problem solving, and/or performing the administrative services of the Development Department within the agency.
Grants Associate Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with JFS and/or external grant team to write and edit grants
- Collect, upload, complete forms and necessary information as well as submit grants
- Share clear strategy information and responsibilities among all involved parties
- Effectively execute the development of the strategy for each grant
- Ensure proper scheduling and deadlines coordination with project coordinators
- Act as the liaison between JFS and both internal and external grant contacts
- Draft meeting agendas and notes for monthly internal grants meetings
- Review all drafts and final package before submission to ensure all products are of the highest quality and submitted on time
- Coordinate with Finance, program directors and development to ensure all aspects of grants are completed in a timely and efficient manner
Grants Associate Requirements
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience - Minimum 2 years of grant writing/coordination experience.
- Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department directors, staff and committees.
- Highly organized, strong writing skills, efficient proofreader, attention to detail, ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) a plus. Donor Perfect experience a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
- Writing/Coordination: 2 years